Becoming a Board Member
Highland Shores Children’s Aid Society is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected from the community at large. The Board consists of up to 14 members each elected for 3-year terms and includes 2-year appointments from Alderville First Nation, Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte and The Children’s Foundation.
If you are interested in being a Board Member…
Please send the following documents to the address below:
- a resume
- a short letter of interest
- an application for Nomination to become a community member (downloadable by clicking on this link) Application for Nomination to become a board member
- an application to become a Member of the Society (if you are not one already) (downloadable by clicking on this link) Application to become a Member of the Society
Highland Shores Children’s Aid
363 Dundas St. West
Belleville, ON K8P 1B3
Attn: Colleen Thompson
or by email to email@example.com
You may also contact Colleen at 800-267-0570 ext 2336 OR 613-962-9291, ext. 2336 if you require more information.
- Candidates will be required to participate in an interview, provide references and obtain a Police Reference Check.
- According to the CYFSA, applicants cannot be a person with whom the Society has been involved unless three (3) full membership years have elapsed from the termination of such involvement, or be the partner of anyone who is receiving service.