Broader Public Sector Accountability
Generally, the “Broader Public Sector” or BPS refers to the organizations that receive funding from the Government of Ontario. They are not, however, a part of the government itself.
Broader Public Sector (BPS) Accountability Act
This Act establishes requirements in the areas of compensation, expenses, perquisites, business documents and procurement, and is designed to improve accountability and transparency across the BPS. The documents contained within this section meet the requirements of the BPS and will provide you with more information about the work we do with children, youth and families, the goals we set for ourselves and how we are measuring and achieving our outcomes.
- Executive Level Travel Expenses
- Child Protection Standards and Tools
- Audited Financial Statements
- Annual Review and Budget
- Annual Report
- 10 Facts About Highland Shores Children’s Aid
- Mission, Vision, Values Statements, Equity Statement & Strategic Plan
- Performance Indicators
- Procurement of Goods and Services