During National Foster Family Week, which takes place during the third week of October, Highland Shores Children’s Aid recognizes the invaluable contributions made by its many foster and kin families who “change futures through fostering”. Foster and kin parents are invited to a special recognition event in their honor which takes place during the month of October where their accomplishments and contributions are celebrated.
- What Do Foster Parents Do?
- Who Can Become a Foster Parent?
- What is Involved in Becoming a Foster Parent?
- Who Are Foster Children?
- Types of Foster Care
- Foster Parent Training & Support
- National Foster Family Week
- Learn More about Becoming a Foster Parent
- Children and Youth Who Need Full-time or Relief Foster Families