The purpose of this procedure is to ensure that all goods and services are procured in an open, fair and transparent manner, through consistent processes that ensure that expenditures represent value for money. Responsibilities are outlined throughout each stage of the procurement process.
Click here to read the procedure.
(The Supply Chain Code of Ethics is attached to the procedure as Appendix C)
- Executive Level Travel Expenses
- Child Protection Standards and Tools
- Audited Financial Statements
- Annual Review and Budget
- Annual Report
- 10 Facts About Highland Shores Children’s Aid
- Mission, Vision, Values Statements, Equity Statement & Strategic Plan
- Performance Indicators
- Procurement of Goods and Services