Reporting child abuse or neglect is everyone’s responsibility. Section 72 of the Child and (add Youth) Family Services Act provides for protection of children. It is not necessary for you to be certain a child is, or may be, in need of protection to make a report to the Society. If you are not sure, it is probably best to call the Society and ask to speak to a worker.
- Age inappropriate play of a sexual nature with toys, self or others
- Age inappropriate sexually explicit drawing and/or descriptions
- Bizarre, sophisticated or unusual sexual knowledge
- Seductive behaviors
- Online sexual communication (or images)
- New as of Oct 2021-Suspcision or known trafficking of those under 16 or over 16 is reportable to CAS